Maumee Gym (kinda) T-shirt
- Straight from the source: The fellas printed these up last summer for the Why Be Something You're Not book release party/concert in Detroit, where three of the guys performed as Sorcen-Get it? S-O-R-C-E-N. Clever, no?
- Scholars of Midwest Hardcore History will undoubtedly find these shirts as witty as they are stylish; Do you know which barely-released (original pressing of only 100 copies, but bootlegged ad nauseam) Necros song the quote is from?
- Get 'em while you can, when these are gone, there won't be no more
- Size M measures 17" pit to pit and 23" collar to bottom hem, they increase dimensionally from there.
- Gildan 50/50 cotton blend T
- Maumee provenance: Actually printed by Jimmy from next-generation Maumee rockers Henry and June, 1/2 half of which would later become the Soledad Brothers, the half with Jimmy becoming Boogaloosa Prayer, whose drummer happens to be original Necros drummer Todd Swalla. Patchwork threads of integrity woven here, no waiting
- No stains, pit or otherwise, but we're happy to entertain any requests regardless of perversion
Get Yours Here: Maumee City Madhouse.